Re: Take the survey - MEISSE REPLY -

and if the typical return of all member survey is only 5% then that must
mean only 5% gives a rats #$% to step up and be heard and the other 95% dont
care, I cant believe that 95% dont care enough to reply to a survey that
involves their membership money and how it is spent (on what projects), and
by the way why would anyone have a AX to grid anyway, has any of the BoD's
given anyone a reason to have a AX to grind.
<<

Hello

I am ashamed to say I DONT KNOW THIS...but how many people typically vote in
a trustee election?

What percentage of 4000 is that?

Robert Oler WB5MZO