and the survey says...

VE3FRH wrote:

the question of a survey was brought up at the last BoD meeting and rejected for good cause.

W9AE replies:

Owww.  My brain hurts!

It's easy to imagine a good cause to not DO what the members want.
But I can't imagine a good cause to not KNOW what the members want.

By the way, I think our President VE3FRH has been doing an outstanding job of communicating with the membership of AMSAT.  I really appreciate the effort put into the monthly President's Letters.  Thanks!

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA