Re: Re: [bod] MEMBERSHIP CONTEST

vlfiscus@mcn.net wrote:

> I'd like to see the breakdown of what went to SpaceQuest, what
> reserves went to Echo or will go to Echo, and what piddling amount has
> gone to EAGLE.
> Can you(will you) do that for us Art? or is that confidential info
> members aren't allowed know?  Yes, Happy Bastille Day!!
>
> KB7ADL

Vince,
You are not asking the right questions - The financial question should
be " What are the estimated expenditures for ECHO and EAGLE and over
what time can they be built"
Your question is loading the gun which is pointing directly at your foot!.

the second question that you should ask  is, what was the rationale that
the Board of directors considered when deciding to press on with ECHO
and delay EAGLE for a while.

Now the answers to both were contained in  my monthly President's letters.
All the answers are there - do the research.

73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT