Re: Area coordinators

Drew, et al:
I've no clue why the Area Coordinator listing on the site was ancient.
I know that I THOUGHT I uploaded it shortly after I got it from Barry.

I've just re-uploaded it, and it has the up to date data.  I changed the
format slightly.

Comments welcome, and sorry for the screw up.

73,
Jim
wb4gcs@amsat.org