Re: AO-40 Telemetry Receiver with "Mic click" tuning?

>I am wondering if there is such a thing as a general coverage RX which has
>the equivalent of mic click tuning, and small enough steps to be useful?  I
>convert down to 10 M, so an HF unit would do for a dedicated TLM receiver.

Alan, I use a Radio Shack HTX-100, on the market now for ~ %60, a two meter
to 10 converter in my "garden shack" for developing and testing antennas
for AO40, and use it all the time...My Icom 910  in the house does a better
job, of course, but I used the 2.4 to 2 to 10 conversion for a long time on
O13, with no problems...

The HTX-100 has mic click, but I find no use for it...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....