Re: Take the survey - MEISSE REPLY -

I have been reading the threads of the "survey" issue and am now completely
confused. I was reading a reply to what it seems from a board member and it
seems circular to me. I have snipped the direct quote and to me it says that
a survey will be brought up at the next meeting, but then says that a survey
is just a frozen moment in time and really doesn't show how it is currently.
I guess that is true if the BOD takes so long to analyze the survey
questions to the point where the data is useless. So this is where I am
confused. Why is it such an issue for the members to take a survey? If time
is such an issue then why not send an email survey and have people reply to
those?

Sorry if I have offended anyone, but I need some clarification of these
political issues.

-Steve

Snip

"At the upcoming Board meeting I will propose that we indeed conduct a
sampled survey the membership, but that survey will be intended to
develop a "Fact-Set" which will tell us the demographic profile of our
membership and their factual involvement, operational capabilities, age,
sex, educational background and the like."

Snip

"Don't forget that any survey is a frozen moment in time, and
things change."