Re: where does our money go--StenSat

Jon, Joel and the group.  As far as I know I'm the only one that ever
reported hearing "something" from StenSat.  That, of course means there
is a great deal of room for error.  At the time I was meeting each and
every pass, issuing commands but heard only a single, possible return
response.  To this day I remain unsure!  Cliff K7RR