From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Greg Wycoff
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 10:16 AM
To: Gunther Meisse; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Take the survey - MEISSE REPLY -

A sampled survey will not tell the facts. a complete survey of ALL members
is needed, I know that you will not get a complete return in the issued
survey, but if you only took a sampled survey you may be sampling those who
have no involvment in satellite communications or could care less as how
AMSAT is ran or the direction it is going.

A survey is more than a tool it is a fact finding mission that will allow
the BOD's to make the right plans.

Why would you only want to know what a small % wants instead of what the
majority wants.