Want to Buy - Elevation Rotor

Hello everyone,

I was looking for a good, used elevation rotor a couple of months ago,
and posted a message to the list.  The only replies I got were a couple
of offers for U-100 / 100 rotors.  They are not what I am looking for.

Anyway, I am still looking for a rotor.  I really can't afford to pay
$500+ for a Yaesu 5400.  Does anyone out there have or know of something
that's available?

By the way I have six U100s and three control boxes if anyone is
interested. One is brand new, in the box.

Thanks,
Gary - WY0V