AO-40 Telemetry Receiver with "Mic click" tuning?

I am wondering if there is such a thing as a general coverage RX which has
the equivalent of mic click tuning, and small enough steps to be useful?  I
convert down to 10 M, so an HF unit would do for a dedicated TLM receiver.
My guess is not, and that an old HF transceiver will do the job.

Alan

The simplest way to explain the behavior of any
bureaucratic organization is to assume that it is
controlled by a cabal of its enemies.

Robert Conquest