Re: (lack of) Eagle information

Eagle. Is that an AMSAT-NA project?  HA.

  Careful, we don't want to sound like we're too critical of the web master
or we risk getting the job of having to find another volunteer to fill a
vacancy. Besides, he probably decided to just put in only the information
about Eagle that was on the minds of the board members at their last board
meeting. Nothing more, nothing less.