HOLD THAT BALLOT

Due to a mistake by our printer, the biographical information for this
year's candidates is incorrect.  They actually used the information on the
nominees from last year. To rectify this huge mistake, we are going to have
to reprint  all ballot materials.  They will be printed in a different color
to differentiate from those just mailed.  If any of the black ballots are
received, they will be destroyed.  Any questions or comments, please direct
them to me.

Martha Saragovitz
Corporate Secretary