Does anyone understand the BOD Ballot?

I got my BOD ballot in the mail today.   The biographies don't match the
ballot.  There are people whose bios are included who aren't on the ballot
(e.g. Tom Clark, Keith Baker, Bruce Paige) and people on the ballot with no
bios included (e.g. Barry Baines, Ken Chaffee, Lou McFadin, etc. etc.)  In
fact, there are only two people who are both on the ballot and have a bio
included (Steve Diggs, Rick Hamby).  Anybody know what is going on?  Could
these be the bios from last year's election perhaps?

John W2FS