Re: AO-40 Field Day Telemetry suggestion

Of course I have to agree and also of course I am an old timer as Dave
is.  There is no earthly reason for contests on the satellites and
therefore the view of having an AMSAT Field Day either before, after
or during ARRL Field Day is mute.  Oh sure, FD is not a "contest" but
in reality it is nothing else.  Cliff K7RR