Re: PSK-31 transponder

Would a preview of how something like that might look, be some of the
IRC user agents? I'm not a regular user of IRC but, in some casual
reviews of it, I felt most comfortable in round table discussions
with agents that color code participants. Some even allow assignment
of icons with individuals.

Might be worth a look.

--
Joe Ennis - w7net