PSK-31 transponder

Bob wrote:

You cannot do this on voice on a wideband transponder.  THe human brain
cannot pay attention to 20 conversations.  But with our lap-tops, and
multi-user PSK-31, we can.

Wayne replies:

I will need a LOT of practice to simultaneously read 20 tiny and separate
text windows.  ;-)

And I doubt that I will EVER be able to simultaneously type more than 5 or
10 conversations.  ;-)

Seriously, I think I understand what you're saying.  If the multi-window PSK
software color-codes my callsign to get my attention, I think I could have
20 windows open and notice the replies that come back to me.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA