SO-50

I heard SO-50 on the 0419 pass this evening, very loud! Just me and one new
guy in Michigan on the pass, which shut off about over Ohio. If any of the
command stations are reading this, or if someone can forward it to them, I'd
be interested in helping out, especially if it means we could keep it on
longer over the southeast US. My location in Florida could be of a distinct
advantage. I'd love to see this satellite become even more useful by being
on more often/longer.

73, Drew KO4MA