Oldie but new

I have been off the satellites for some years as I was on during 6-7-8-11
days. I am getting back on again  and have the M2 2 and 435 being assembled
now and a Yaesu rotor on a 30 foot tower for satellites only.  I would like
to get on 2.4 and 1.2 links with the same tower and wonder what would be
good  was thinking of 2 Directive Systems 2.4 loops and a 1.2 antenna from
there also  Is there anywhere one can get fiberglass H Frames for mounting
this system. I have the equipment for my VHF UHF station so only the
antennas are needed. I also have the NOVA software program for computer
control of the system

On another note I have read the messages on the bb and fine this is a very
active reflector and a lot of question about  I will probably join as I did
many years ago.

Thanks for any help coming this way

Scott K9SM
'God please save us from the Good People'