AO-40 + 20 Net Report

Thanks to all the check-ins today.  We had 20 total, including Shawn, N1HOQ,
operating from the Marconi site at FN51 and Kyle, WH6BIE, giving out KH6 /
BL11 to those that needed it.  A couple of URLs mentioned during the discussions
are included below for those that might have missed them.

I apologize for forecasting better squints than we actually had.  I had not
updated my alon/alat from Field Day :-))

N4IP's Software defined radio:  http://www.rfspace.com
KG6IAL's teksharp dish antenna kits:  www.teksharp.com
W8GSM's excellent website (see the "doghouse"):  http://www.wmfd.com/w8gsm

Thanks again & 73,