Re: AO-40 Field Day Telemetry suggestion

Phil Karn wrote:

>Or how about requiring that all contest operation use a FEC data mode with
>automatic transmitter power control. Done right, most users wouldn't hear
>these signals even if they're tuned right to them...

YES, YES, YES, now that's a step (or so!!) above encouraging use of an HT
in an attempt to attain satellite COMMUNICATIONS using FM voice, so go for
it, Phil!!

Not sure if some of their systems(psyche ones) could stand it...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....