Re: AO-40 Field Day Telemetry suggestion

>  As fas as I know - member of AMSAT-NA for more than 30 years,
>
>  I still remember the "gentlemans agreement  between Perry Klein and Karl
>Meinzer
>
>  as an unwritten law
>

>  " no contest or contestlike activities via OSCAR satellites "-
>
>  just due to technical reasons    - l i n e a r   transponder
>

>  may be this will help in discussion

Yes, Amen, Rolf!!  As another old-timer I would like to hear from all of
the other old timers that would third and umpteenth that suggestion.....

ZRO, or something similar is just fine, that being diametrically to ridiculous
CONTESTING!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....