Re: Launch opportunities....

> 3) Dennis, KD4ETA, has a Launch opportunity within the next 2 years to put
> Satellite in GEOSYNCHRONOUS orbit, with virtually unlimited power, and all
he
> wants is a little technological help on a control system, and a promise of
> noninterference in trade, and a package to put up.

If this is indeed true ... and the slot has a footprint the covers the US
... then my vote would be to have AMSAT-NA drop EVERYTHING and develop a
package to fly on this bird.  Seems to me that AMSAT could potentially draw
in a large number of new members with a satellite that had a large footprint
and required no tracking and no doppler tuning..

Mark (KB9KHM)