Re AO-7 Loop

I made a simple  2ft diameter magnetic loop for 10 metre receive only, using
some microbore copper plumbing tube and a compression trimmer soldered
across the ends.  A 4inch diameter single turn loop of co-ax connected to
the normal 50ohm feeder provides the impedance match.
I have  found that I can keep it in the shack and move it vertically when
the satellite goes overhead ( rarely does), otherwise it is lying horizontal
on a table.
I can hear AO7 from the horizon upwards with no difficulty, signal may be
low, but the noise is very low.
It may be worth trying as an alternative to something big,
I used the same on RS12/13 and RS15.
Regards
Mike
G3LGR