Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:33:42 -0400
From: "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Up-coming AMSAT Board Election - Gunther -

We need marketing people AND engineers at work on this.  It's all about
branding, and developing a brand identity.  This I've learned from
product marketing people I've worked with over the years.

The mistake is calling it "ARISS" rather than "AMSAT's ARISS project"
*everywhere* it appears.  There ought to be AMSAT stickers on the flight
hardware, on the radios and microphones used to do the demos, etc.

louie
wa3ymh