ARISS Benefits AMSAT

Frank,
When people start calling the ISS a satellite to justify the
Ariss spendiing , i start getting scared. We all know this
thread is about money spent on ariss vs communications satellites.
I think in these lean times every penny counts and ariss is
just about the cost of another ao-10. Humanitarian or not, Amsat
should change direction and focus on what i believe was its primary
mission. May there has not been enough debate about this and it
should be one of the main issues of the election.  Its pretty
cut and dry.  How about it candidates.  are you for or aganst?

Keith (N6ORS)