Coax cable for 70cm - performance vs. weight

Hi All,

Weight is not usually something we have to worry about when we buy
coax, but for the spring T33 (and T30, C2, 3D2, 5W) trip, weight is
critical ($40.US per kilo excess baggage).  I think it makes sense to
carry a small 70cm power amp, so I can save some weight on the
antenna, mount and feedline.  I can't even locate weights for various
feedlines, though, so does anyone know the relative weights of RG8X and
flexible LM240?  Or have any other suggestions?

73, doug