RE: Re: ARISS Benefits AMSAT - REPLY -

Hello Joe

> Do non US children get benefits from ARISS and if so how are the costs
> managed.

I can tell you that in my role as rep of AMSAT-UK to ARISS-EU, I took up the
role on the understanding that there would be no expenses of any kind funded
by AMSAT-UK or anywhere else. Zip. Nil. Nada. _Everything_ is funded out of
my own pocket including any travel. These are 'real' dollars, on top of the
'real' dollars I'm not earning in my self-employed job when I go to support
and help with ARISS contacts.

I am sure that there are many, many others who support ARISS around the
world who have similar stories to tell.

73 Howard G6LVB