Re: RE: ARISS Benefits AMSAT

Jeff,

Got two more members!!

One will call Martha on Monday, or sometime early next week...

Robert "Red" Hill, kd7bc, a retired RF Engineer has been "threatening" to
join for a long time....He had a piece of equipment for sale when I talked
to him this morning about putting his money where his mouth is.  So I said
I would pay for his subscription to AMSAT for $36, and give him the balance
of $14, and he said to "go for it"!!

Might be a way for others to do some horse trading!!

I'll call Martha on Monday, and sign him up....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....