Re: Field Day 2003 pic's

At 8:32 AM -0500 7/12/03, Greg Wycoff wrote:
>Did anyone else post url's besides Jerry K5OE and myself for Field Day pic's
>from 2003, or did I miss the posting on it.

There are some Field Day photos at
http://www.palomararc.org/fd2003_photos.htm -- the Palomar Amateur
Radio Club W6NWG site in Carlsbad, CA. Mostly HF, but the satellite
station is there too, thanks to KC6UQH and NE6O.

There's also a vast supply of Field Day photos on the ARRL web site.
http://www.arrl.org/contests/soapbox/

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org