New Linear Transponder HELP needed

One followup:

IN looking at my CUBESAT WEB pages, remember that they are written to
APPEAL to the DOD sponsors.  SO they focus entirely on the DOD
perspective.  (remeber, they pay the bills).

But between the lines, realize that these are educational demo satellites,
and that the only people that will use them are HAMS like you and me.
Remember that all of MARS is composed of volunteer HAMS too.  My objective
is to put up these birds and to get the largest numbers of people to use
them and beenfit from them.  There is no other agenda.

So look through your HAM colored glasses when you read them...
(and although they say a PSK linear transponder, I now would prefer to
make them linear up and down and BROADBAND (at least 10 KHz) as well.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/