Re: CANX-1 & CUTE-I

Don.  I just finished the 1530 UTC pass this morning as well.  There
are new keps out for most of the satellites.  They are not all that
different from the old but probably will account for the differences
your seeing.  No signals from CANX-1, UUSAT or DTUSAT unfortunately.
Here are the new keps:
27842	DTUsat
27843	MOST
27844	CUTE
27845	Quakesat
27846	AAUsat
27847	CANX-1
27848	XI-IV
Of course CUTE and XI-IV were very very loud as before.    Cliff K7RR