New Linear Transponder HELP needed

We have a Sponsored Launch for 2 Cubesats.
Both are intended to support linear transponders.
I need help.

I have been subtle in my requests for help over the last year and have
gotten no response.  So today, I have decided to be up front an go public
even though I dont have the time to respond personally to every questin
that will come up.  I'm looking for the 1-in-a-thousand who has the
knowledge, time, incentive, background, interest and connections to be
able to contribute.

These satellites are described on

 http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/craft.html
 http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/marscom.html

One is Amateur, One is for MARS (Military Affiliate Radio Stations
(remember, any HAM can join MARS))

Even those pages may not be 100% up to date, but they are the best I have
to offer (im currenlty on deadline for 3 OTHER Amateur Satellites and this
one is next, but I have not even begun!)

I won't have the time to answer ANY questions.  Learn what  you can from
the pages and decide based on that alone if you can dedicate time and
effort.  Here specifically are the individuals we need:

1) Someone with DOD Communiations Experience that can do all the Frequency
paperwork.

2) Someone within the MARS organization that can work the politics up and
down and all around and totally work that side of the equation.  Getting
MARS into space is essential for its long term viability.

3) Someone to BUILD the linear transponders.  Leave it up to me and in my
limited time all I will have time to do is modify two back-to-back PSK 10m
transceivers (a kludge)

4) One or more pairs of helping hands in the immediate vicinity of
Annapolis Maryland.

5) Navy VIP's with friends, contacts, alumni, whatever to be our PR man..
preferably on the "in side" at the Naval Academy or Naval PG school in
Monterey.

THE GOOD NEWS is that these will be 5" cubesats and that supports twice
the volume of a 4" cubesat.  Tho the power is still miniscule...

Again, there are all kinds of unknowns here.  Please don't pester me with
questions.  Those people in the unique situation to contirbute will know
who they are,  Thanks.

This program is "approved" at the highest DOD levels, but I have not been
able to work on it since it was approved and unless I have a really good
feeling about proceeding, I may have to push it off a y ear.  DOD is
pushing me to commit to a launch within 2 years.

We work towards Prelimiary Deisgn by November, Critical Design review in
the Spring, then we spend the next Fall building flight hardware and
launch in the SPring.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCSAT2              http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat2.html