ARISS--Information

All,

I know I have sent this information on bb before, but for those of you who
may be formulating more questions on ARISS, please take the time to read a
couple of papers on the program.  They can be found at:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/Meetings/WSC/Papers/Payload%20Paper%20WSC02.pdf

and

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/Meetings/WSC/Papers/Edu%20Outreach%20Paper%20WSC02.pdf

These were written for the World Space Congress and portions have been
printed in the AMSAT journal.

Our presentations with lots of pictures can be seen at:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/Meetings/WSC/Presentations/Payload%20WSC02.pdf

and

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/Meetings/WSC/Presentations/WSC%20Education02.pdf

For those of you who may have budget questions on our presentations at the
Space Congress, I supported this as part of NASA travel, so no AMSAT funds
were expended for this trip.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
AMSAT-NA V.P. for Human Spaceflight Programs
ARISS International Chairman