10m Turnstile or Loop for AO-7

Just fiddling around with AO-7.  I know the 10m loop antenna would be easier
to build and at 1/4 wavelength above ground (~8 ft) and 34ft. total length,
it wouldn't be hard to receive really well on this.  On the other hand, the
turnstile would require a phasing harness.  Right now, I'm using a
multi-band HF vertical.  Just about anything would be better than what I
have.

Any opinions on the turnstile v. loop, or did I answer my own questions?

Tnx es 73,

Joel B. Black, W4JBB
w4jbb@charter.net