RE: to the BOD's and AMSAT-NA president. - REPLY -

Art,

Very good point.  The folks that I vote for for the BOD, I trust to be able
to use their head and apply their work and decisions for the good of the
organization and not necessarily for the good of some of the constituancy --
meaning me.  It just seems to make sense that I try to take the "I" out of
the equation and not be so selfish with my own interests that may or may not
be in the best interests of AMSAT.

Think about it...maybe the country (US) would be in better shape it some of
our elected officials thought the same way.  But then again....they do want
to keep their job.

Now to get that downconverter online and on AO40.

Jeff Embry
WI2T
FM19je
AMSAT Life Member #2263