Re: where does our money go?

RE: ">   The beauty of it is, pdf subscribing members get their journal
instantly,
> AMSAT'S benefit is reduced costs... then after a year, you could have them
> available to the general public on the website..
>   It would be a great resource, plus it would give prospective members the
> chance to look through past Journals..."

I would also prefer to receive my journal in a .pdf format, instead of
paper.
I also think that archiving them on the Internet is a good idea, as long as
it is restricted to members only, similar to what the ARRL does.  If the
journals are made available to non-members, it would result in a decrease in
membership.

73,

Woody
KJ4SO