Re: To all BOD current and maybe new BOD

Date sent:      	Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:01:33 -0800
To:             	"Lee" <lee-fl@cfl.rr.com>, <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
From:           	"Edward R. Cole" <al7eb@ptialaska.net>

> BTW News-Line is used by the ARES-Net as a draw to gather check-ins (hint
> for Amsat Nets).  I utilize the Local Ham News session of the net to
> announce Amsat newsworthy events.  This reaches a wider audience than
> holding a separate Amsat net.

I have been doing a satellite report every week for the ARRL Audio News. It is
the latest information as well as some tips. It is released every Friday at the
same time the ARRL Letter is released.

The clubs around here in Houston carry the ARRL Audio News.

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
T5, 7.5Mhz