Re: Re: ARISS Benefits AMSAT

>Where do you get the opinion "clearly" and "most"?  That is not clear to
>me at all and I dont think "most" would be willing to let ARISS die.
>Yes it seems to be the drum beat of a vocifirous minority, but the louder
>they beat their own drum, does not mean everyone else is dancing to it...
>In fact, Im looking for earplugs...

OK, Bob, that should be easy to prove...Let members say "yea", or "nay"  to
ARISS the next time they make a contribution or renew their membership.
Put the ARISS supporters in the ARISS pot, and the rest where they designate.

I certainly earmarked the last small donation I made to go to Eagle, and
not Echo or ARISS.  Let's find out if I am in the minority, as one of the
drum beaters....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....