to the BOD's and AMSAT-NA president.

If the AMSAT-NA president and the AMSAT BOD's (who are elected by US the
AMSAT members) are our ears and hands then maybe AMSAT needs a online pole
for (AMSAT members only), with a list of questions that could guide you in
the right direction. questions ranging from what projects to support and at
what % each project should get, what modes a new satellite should have,
should it be a LEO or HEO satellite, ect. ect. ect. and if the majority
shows that there needs to be no changes in the way AMSAT operates then
steddy as she goes.

I for one am a firm believer in majority rules, but it dont mean I still
cant have my own ideas.

AMSAT member 27994
NZHE
Greg Wycoff
Conway Springs, Ks.
Grid EM17ej

worked the following satellites
AO-13, AO-10, AO-40, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29
RS-10, RS15, RS-12/13,  SO-35, UO-14, SO-41
SO-50, KO-23, KO25, TO-31, UO-22
MIR/MIR-R, STS-67, ISS

Home web page:
http://www.havilandtelco.com/~gregwycoff