From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Louis A. Mamakos
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 21:30
To: Arthur H Feller
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] where does our money go?

Art, et.al.,

I'd be happy to receive my "AMSAT Journal" electronically, via email
as a PDF file.   The effort and resources should go into producing and
editing the content, not buying dead trees and paying to have them
shipped around.  I'm sure there are many others like me and this might
add up to some noticable cost savings.

louie
wa3ymh