Re: RE: ARISS Benefits AMSAT

* Bob Bruninga <bruninga@usna.edu> [2003-07-11 16:20]:

> Doesn't benefit NASA as much as it does us.  That's $7 per year per
> member.  Heck , I get that much warm satisfaction EVERY time I see just
> one successful ARISS contact and the excitement on the kids faces...

To be clear, the COST of ARISS to AMSAT is $7 per member but members
only DONATE 0.25 cents each for ARISS.

The $6.75 difference per member is generously given away by those who have
been elected because they believe ARISS is in the best interest of AMSAT.

Somebody has to be "wrong" here...4000 members give a total of $1000 a
year for ARISS yet AMSAT spends $30,000 a year.

How much *louder* do members have to speak to get a point across?

--
Jeff, Ke9v