Re: To all BOD current and maybe new BOD

Hi,

We get some Amsat news thru the Amateur Radio News-Line over the weekly
ARES- VHF Net.  It appears to me to be standard info from ARRL that maybe
Amsa feeds to them.  Mostly highlights and not comprehensive coverage of
ANS (which I get via e-mail).  I also get the weekly ARRL Newsletter via
e-mail and see duplicative news items about Amsat repeated there.

BTW News-Line is used by the ARES-Net as a draw to gather check-ins (hint
for Amsat Nets).  I utilize the Local Ham News session of the net to
announce Amsat newsworthy events.  This reaches a wider audience than
holding a separate Amsat net.

73, Ed - AL7EB