Re: Learning The Transponder Schedules ?

Hello Peter,

Friday, July 11, 2003, 6:52:45 AM, you wrote:

> I have had a look at this schedule and at this point it's low flying
> jets - in other words I don't understand the matrix.

I'm webmaster of AMSAT-DL and I'm updating our AO-40 page regularly. Have
you had look at it? See www.amsat-dl.org and then go to AO-40 update. There
you can see the schedule matrix followed by an interpretation. If you do
not find it clear enough please let me know so that I can make it more
understandable. A very good source for the schedule is also the page of
Keps/Italy which you find from the AO-40-Update page in the lower right
corner following the link "Lieferanten/Suppliers" in the light blue field.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM