Learning The Transponder Schedules ?

Hi All,

I am about to get into the world of working to work into AO40 (well try
to anyway...).

Do get my timing correct I need to track the bird which isn't an issue
but I also understand that I need a good understanding of the
'Transponder Schedule'.

I have had a look at this schedule and at this point it's low flying
jets - in other words I don't understand the matrix.

What can I obtain which will make understanding the schedule a little
more easier ?

Pete VK4CCV