Website

I've finally updated my website with many thanks to those that recommended
corrections....they were of a minor nature, but experienced builders
indicated that beginners may be confused and inexperienced builders asked
questions that proved the experienced recommondations.

All of my "enineering" is done in the garage workshop...

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

No fancy pictures when you go to the page to accommodate telephone users;
yes, for some in this world it can be expensive.

It opens with a very simple list of the contents.  Open browse5.txt to see
if any of it interests you...

Improvements and criticism always welcome.....I've got broad shoulders!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....