Re: To all BOD current and maybe new BOD

> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:23:34 -0700
> From: Keith N6ORS
> Subject: [amsat-bb] To all BOD current and maybe new BOD
>
> But it would be useful if maybe the BOD
> published a short monthly update, say emailed to
> bruce, to be read over the houston amsat net.

The following is from an ANS e-mail from early 2001:

> ANS is first released via the AMSAT-NA 20-meter net held each Sunday
> on 14.282 MHz. ...  ANS is also released worldwide via the AMSAT ANS
> e-mail reflector.

Note that this no longer appears in the ANS e-mails.  I will be quick
to admit that I _never_ listened to ANS news over the air, and that
I can't tell you if it is still read over the air.

I would strongly suggest that the Directors send their e-mail
to this list.  Of course, anyone wishing to retransmit their
e-mail via CW, packet, or voice should still free to do so.

-tjs