where does our money go?

I have seen alot of emails lately with people amazed at where their money
(membership dues) is going. maybe it is silly to think that our money is to
go towards building amateur radio satellites for communicating through, Like
in the old days of AMSAT as that was there only goal.

just how is our money spent? maybe this would explain why we are asked to
donate more money and more money into a empty well.

AMSAT member 27994
NZHE
Greg Wycoff
Conway Springs, Ks.
Grid EM17ej

worked the following satellites
AO-13, AO-10, AO-40, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29
RS-10, RS15, RS-12/13,  SO-35, UO-14, SO-41
SO-50, KO-23, KO25, TO-31, UO-22
MIR/MIR-R, STS-67, ISS

Home web page:
http://www.havilandtelco.com/~gregwycoff