Re: New satellites

Keith that is EXACTLY what the CUBESAT program is all about with the
additional advantage that young STUDENTS are learning at three times
the normal rate and contributing at the same time.  As for Farnell
spares, do not be disillusioned, even the best commercial parts are
very suspect.  If you think finding a launch is "easy or often" damn!
think again.  It is and has been a nightmare not to be take lightly.
Most AMSAT members think this way and probably only a few realize just
how difficult this is.  AMSAT is just now coming to the party but they
have us thinking that they have been there all along!  Cliff K7RR