Re: [aa] Re: Re: Up-coming AMSAT Board Election - Gunther -

Martha, then I want to know.  How much is spent on travel and travel
ONLY.  Be damned if I understand why AMSAT pays a dime regardless of
NASA's "policy" that could well pay for travel so AMSAT would be free
of that expense.  We HAVE the resource, we have the tools to demand
attention.  We have ability and we are not using it!!   Cliff K7RR