From: "Estes Wayne-W10191" <W10191@motorola.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 11:47 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Area Coordinator resource CD

> At the Area Coordinator breakfast at last year's AMSAT Symposium, we were
told that the next resource CD was expected to be mailed in January.

> Has anybody else been working with Barry to collect all the information
for the next Area Coordinator resource CD?  If so, would you be willing to
send what you have to all the area coordinators?  I'm willing to help with
CD duplicating and mailing.  It wouldn't be a huge task if, for example, 5
people volunteer to mail new CDs to all the area coordinators.

> I have been an area coordinator for 1.5 years and have never received a
resource CD.  I hear that some people have prepared excellent presentations,
but I have never seen many of them.  Some presentations are on the AMSAT web
site (Echo presentations, in particular), but I know there are others that
I've never seen and/or don't have a soft copy of.